Rewrite this paragraph: This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of lyricsfreak.cc to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein. Users of any part of lyricsfreak.cc are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works
The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission. There are two parts to the legal procedure: (1) Writing a Proper DMCA Notice, and (2) Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to lyricsfreak.cc Designated Agent.
How to Write a Proper DMCA Notice
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify lyricsfreak.cc of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a “Proper DMCA Notice.” To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
The following elements must be include in your copyright infringement claim:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorize to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringe.
2. Identification of the copyright work claim to have been infringe, or, if multiple copyright works at a single online site are cover by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be remove or access to which is to be disable, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contact.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complain of is not authorize by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorize to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringe.
Sending The Proper DMCA Notice to the Designated Agent
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your Proper DMCA Notice to the following agent designated by lyricsfreak.cc (the “Designated Agent”.) The contact information for lyricsfreak.cc Designated Agent is: Email: info[at] lyricsfreak.cc
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expect that all users of any part of the lyricsfreak.cc will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if lyricsfreak.cc is notify of claim copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. lyricsfreak.cc will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is receive by its Designate Agent. Please allow at least three business days to process any complaint or counter-notification. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delay response due to the complaint not being file properly.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is lyricsfreak.cc policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are use by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.
Submission of Misleading Information
The submission of misleading information of any sort in a notification or counter-notification submitted to lyricsfreak.cc voids any claim of right made by the submitting party.
contact more information for firstname.lastname@example.org